Whats Best To Ride Onza T-lite, Onza T-pro Or A T-mag

t-liteboy

hi jake wel if your geting a new bike i would ether get the new07 t comp because it has maguras it is basicaly the old t-pro. but if not try and get a old a 06 t-pro i used to ride they are prety nice to ride.

chris

How come your name is t-lite boy if you dont have a t-lite. Any way i have a t-lite and they ride really well but i dont ride street at all so if you ride street get the old t-pro or the new t-comp.

Tip: Dont use txt tlk as u wont get validated.

Jack (Y)

Jake if you want a t-lite y the fook are you asking everyone what bike to get??????

And y did u put gaps nd street????u cant gap yet lol

stop posting shit and make one big topic bout everything and if u put ok as a reply to this ill neva ride with u again :angry:

lol not realy :P go for the t--lite u will learn fast on it especially if you ride with us lot every night (Y)

Tom

I've ridden the T-Mag, although it was a 2003 version with the frame being much different. But I prefer that frame over a T-Pro frame or T-Comp frame, as it feels much nicer to ride and a better balance point in my opinion.

I'd go for the T-Mag, it looks good and has some good parts on it, T-Lite I'd imagine has a good balance point but apparently they are too light and therefore weak.

T-Comp doesn't feel right to me, so I'd get the T-Mag if I had the money.

Hi Jake, I have a Tmag and that rides really nice but I would recomend the 07 Tcomp as it is basically an 06 Tpro, but blue, and they ride really nice. :)

I wouldn't get an 07 Tpro as they don't have hs33s like they used to, they have downgraded them for some reason! (N)

Hope I helped CJ.. (Y)

have you thought of building you own custom bike??? you could buy other makes or stuff or you could look on the fs and wtd section and maybe buy somebodys old zoo python or something along those lines as you will get a much better bike for you money (Y)

ollie