Introducing Myself :o

kingzl3y

Well, whats the shiz?

im 16, from Tamworth just north of Birmingham, i used to Ride trials, till some chav robbed robbed my bike it..

then i rode downhill..till..well..it got robed, so i bought myself a Raleigh..now i just ride off/on road.. But i really wanna get back in the whole trials ' scene ' ..

Before my Trials bike got robbed..i wasnt good, nor bad..just in between..still newb though ><

Anywhore, im looking into buying a New trials bike...ive got like 1 offer so far, a Zoo Pitbull for £500, (Looking on the website...i think £500 is ..like..awesome )..but i dont work...and i only get EMA ..£30 a week..so £500 is like.. not an option at the moment ><

But looking for a Job ..like..now ..

So hopfully ill get it before it get sold ;)

Have fun

Kingsley :-

Edited by kingzl3y

I heard Bham was bad for stealing crime. Man that sucks.

No need to hold your breath on the Zoo!. There are plenty of cheap mods on here all the time.

As soon as you get that job get a loan from your parents if possible. Least your be back on the bike.

Lol,

didnt think everyone would be soo.. .whats the word? Welcoming? xD

Well, my mate has decided to drop the price to £450, which is always good news.. He told me he spent £1000 plus on it, so £450 is f'in superb.

& Yeah, Birmingham focking sucks, too many poor children(or men ><..or even girls ><) who get jelous and decide they want something that someone else has got.

So yeah,

DONT COME TO BIRMINGHAM :turned:

But, im still newb at trials, like..whats the best Tyre pressure etc..

I heard disc breaks are the best on front, is that true ?

and how expensive are the parts for z00, cus' knowing me, i'll attempt some sicko jump and bail-out half way and my z00 will go flying and smash into somes car and the crank would proberly break >< (omfg...how many ands xD)

Thanks again

Kings

kissy xx

Edited by kingzl3y