Good Ride?

larrybailey~

yer was amazing apart from my s***y magura hose broke :angry: and my spares broke aswell :angry: and ive now got everything for my new echo control apart from a bloody magura, so finally when i get it al put together i wont be able to ride it :( unless i get loads of money for my birthday, so i will be able to get a brake bleed :) and a rear tyre and rim tape and two wheelbuilds and koxx bloxx and grips (N) too much stuff...still like 200 left to spend (N) i thought it was over once i had spent like 900 on my frame and toher bits

ollie

yer was amazing apart from my s***y magura hose broke :angry: and my spares broke aswell :angry: and ive now got everything for my new echo control apart from a bloody magura, so finally when i get it al put together i wont be able to ride it :( unless i get loads of money for my birthday, so i will be able to get a brake bleed :) and a rear tyre and rim tape and two wheelbuilds and koxx bloxx and grips (N) too much stuff...still like 200 left to spend (N) i thought it was over once i had spent like 900 on my frame and toher bits

ollie