New Year, New Cam, New Video Enjoy

Balman

Bit harsh mate haha, or was that your flatmate talking again, 'Im GAY' comes to mind from your MSN name lol!

Its wicked you got a new camera, but I tried to watch it but couldn't cos of the compression and the footage, not enough cuts in there, like somebody said - it can be cut down a fair bit. Windows Movie Maker? Nice one for taking the time to make it though!! I think my first video was worse than this!

Im guessing it was shot using a new digital stills camera with video capability?

Jonny.

I beleive it was shot using a proper video camera although i might be wrong. Have to say thanks to jack for doing some filming and all the editing. there was well over an hour of footage on there so big (Y) .

To clear things up...

Myself i don't have a bike...I have been using a mates every now and again though till i can get my new one.

Nick Reed dont really do much atm but dont ride very oftern as far as im aware..

Dan Watts...Still rides.. rode with him the other weekend :)

Bill still rides...But he gets a MX bike tomorrow so i doubt he ride for little bit hehe.

Not a bad vid though...Will have to get myself back out again soon.

the riding was okay - but im being niec! Try and make a 2 min video with big moves, grop gaps. make it so we want more. I found it way too long. and god a bit repeative after a while.

As for the music...............NO!!

? :lol: thats one thing we dont need anymore of ... TGS vids. Make something interesting.

The title comment was just because the colours didnt go together (to me anyway) and i didnt like the font at all... look very playschool to me - W M M can make some good looking ones if you try.

Good attempt for a first vid though (Y)

new video up there is a silent part for some reason i dont no why was strange when i was editing so sory about that but is trimed to 7mins wee bit better any improvments then name them :) also the link has been replaced on the topic started it is now edit 2 of every one thanks for your comments so far :P

Jack (Y)