Leeds Ride 27th January This Saturday Any Body Up For It?

rossmonty221pr

Oright ross i might be able to but id have 2 ring work n say im poorly or swap shifts or something :turned: , havnt been there for awhile so i might be going talk to you later

EDIT: Thats if i get my wheel built and everything by then, so il order everything on mon at school :D ohh and il try and get danny to get work off more people innit :P

Edited by bigez_91

i am tempted but does it matter about skill because i am still learning really

if it doesn't i probs will if i can and i mite be able to bring my younger cousin who has only just started ridng and a few friends who are pretty good

no it doesnt matter, as i said before. just go and have fun... meet people, learn new stuff. thats the point in rides. you dont have to be able to do a 50" sidehop, 10ft gap and a 20ft drop to be able to ride...

dont take offence by this i'm just trying to get my point across.

no it doesnt matter, as i said before. just go and have fun... meet people, learn new stuff. thats the point in rides. you dont have to be able to do a 50" sidehop, 10ft gap and a 20ft drop to be able to ride...

Just cos' u can do em, no need to take the piss outa me! lol fooool.

Don't reckon ill be comin, but u never know, is it a sunday?

Mat

no it doesn't matter, as i said before. just go and have fun... meet people, learn new stuff. thats the point in rides. you dont have to be able to do a 50" sidehop, 10ft gap and a 20ft drop to be able to ride...

yer Liam i would agree i love leeds so much :P so fun t ride ill try make an attempt t go agen yesterday was ace you all should of come.

Just cos' u can do em, no need to take the piss outa me! lol fooool.

Don't reckon ill be comin, but u never know, is it a sunday?

Mat

is it a sunday :blink: read the title mat hehe fool come to leeds n see jef on Sunday.

chris

Edited by (chief)

ok thats great to know people are coming. It should be a good ride. Just go and have fun im only learning still too, (Y) but we will meet at granite walls at 11-11:30 (ish). Cheers Ross

ill be going for definate sick of rides being on while im at work. just hope weather holds up. were all learners dude just some are better than others, just go for fun and have a laugh. see you gays there then and ross where we gonna meet in town or what, talk on msn.

I'm thick lol shurrup, theres no bus's or owt on sunday thats why lol.

Gay.co.uk

i might come, depends.

Mat

can have a lift with me if you want mat ;), no excuses now lol just make shure yo bring your camera. i be there probably (Y)

yep i am coming and so is my cousin and possible my Friend but i will ask him on Friday

should have my front Maggie on by then but still running a good old vee on the rear til half term

one more question are the granite walls the ones opposite to the train station

yep i am coming and so is my cousin and possible my Friend but i will ask him on Friday

should have my front Maggie on by then but still running a good old vee on the rear til half term

one more question are the granite walls the ones opposite to the train station

yes mate it is (Y)