Clacton Ride

dan more

why does the topic say sunday!??! i was gonna make one for sunday! dammit make up ur mind people..

I think it says sunday because dan wanted to ride sunday but matt could only ride saturday cause he wanted to go thriftwood on sunday, therefor it has been changed to saturday but the title hasn't been changed, Thats what i think anyway.

Oh yea dan and a few others were coming saturday too, plus darren only has saturday off.

Edited by powerz

Me love the clacton rides soooo much cant wait till tomorow :D i just hate the long journey to get there :P:lol: see you all tomorow.

(you guys wana ride the rocks again or do you wana ride abit of street and have a bash at the skatepark before heading to the rocks)?

Is street actually in the town or along the seafront?

well its kinda in town, when u come out the station theres them concret bolards to hop on, across the road from there there is a litlle rail about 1 foot high then try and gap that to a fence and across the road from there (townhall) there is a light with a concrete surround which is fun to get over. just litle bits here and there, the skatepark can be a laugh though.

in this vid you can see some of the skatepark http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OphEhT4WTNA what do you reckon

Edited by powerz

wow....there's a skatepark too! was really going for the rocks...

say..10.30-11.00 where the train turns round by the rocks?

can't wait...hope my freewheel comes :ermm:

O.K then, but i still say at some point we should all go to the skatepark.

Edited by powerz

I think were still gonna get there for 10 so if we meet you and darren at the peir and then well hook up with dan, ad and steve at 11 where they said. The skate park would ve cool anyway.

Matt

O.K sounds like a plan,

so when do you wana go to the skatepark, as its near the train station did you wana wait at the station at 10 then go to the park for abit then meet dan & the others @ the rocks.

Edited by powerz