Clacton Ride

dan more

yeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaa (Y):D:D another clacton ride, im there (literally) Dan wheeler is coming down on saturday too so saturday is a better day allround,

see you then guys, can't wait. Just hope my injuries have gone my then

Edited by powerz

yeah saturday so I can go thriftwood on sunday. Ill try and bring a few more down from this area although i highly doubt it.

Matt

Oh yeah ill be coming rain or shine. Was awsome in the rain so in the sun...

Edited by mattyboy2384

not sure if i can make saturday i have work but should be abvle to ponse the day off depends ill have to speek to my dad if i do come matt can i ponse the train pass please dan (Y)

i think we should meet 10 o clock at the peir. For anyone who doesn't know where the peir is you can meet us at the station.

Matt

not sure if i can make saturday i have work but should be abvle to ponse the day off depends ill have to speek to my dad if i do come matt can i ponse the train pass please dan (Y)

You know you wana come, will you be riding your new monty?? on the juicy rocks!!

Come on guys, you know it makes sense (Y)

im there im there ok me farther nicley let me ave the day off work know leave me alone lol but know touch wood the weather holds and the bike gets to me on thursday dan

Glad to hear your coming, hope you get your new ride thursday (Y) See you saturday :D

right SATURDAY it is then (Y) whats there to ride well, there are tones of rocks with loads of do-able lines, load's of walls & concrete pilars along the seafront, also abit of street stuff and a skatepark which has a few routes to have a bash at.

it's usaly a nice chilled out ride & very enjoyable, come down you will enjoy :D

Edited by powerz