Thee Dave's 1st Vid!

ridelife

Hey, sorry about the fact he has posted it so soon, it will get finished in time just waiting on new vids as those ones are from me on my 06 last year, so it will be vaired what bike i ride also thinking about a new frame at the end of the month so mite be a diffrent bike alltogether by the end of the vid :P

Hey, sorry about the fact he has posted it so soon, it will get finished in time just waiting on new vids as those ones are from me on my 06 last year, so it will be vaired what bike i ride also thinking about a new frame at the end of the month so mite be a diffrent bike alltogether by the end of the vid :P

kool vid by the way, hurry up an get it finished dave, wat a numpty for posting it without it being finished, no worry's

cheers mark

We did have a inside place but it got wrecked a load of chavs burnt it all, so it got closed off (N) and now we are running out of places we can ride thats why we are pushing for a park to be built, hope to god we can pull it off