Brighton Ride

harmertrials

Dont ask tailz i am going lol hows the chain

:lol:

that chain is GAY lol i replaced it with my old mods 1 haha so its allll gooood now :turned:

nice one matey, whats your number so I can contact you? should be good if the weathers ok, i'll try to get the worthing lot over (Y)

ok me numbers 07884290607 (Y):turned:

come saturday mate

its not far at all, you dont need to be good, my mates coming and he cant pull an endo let alone hop, hes borrowing a bike. Its all good wether your pro or total amateur.

by the way everyone, the other topic saying brighton ride sunday 4th is actually saturday 3rd, spelling error. (Y)

It appears that not many people fancy a brighton ride this weekend so next saturday, this time i've given every one much more notice and therefor you should all be coming... my number is 07756146891. It should be good (weather depending) so 3rd of feb!

By the way my mobile snapped earlier whilst riding so if you do need to contact me at all ring me on 01273 488909 and ask for jack, the sunday ride is defo off and everyones going for saturday now, still looking for more riders, so far around 10-20 (not really sure) but the more the merrier. Brighton is a top place to ride and is great for getting some footage done, also it tends to be sunny. See you there people!