About Me

tom jersey

Hello to all the people in Trials Forum,

I registered a couple of weeks ago but i havent introduced myself. My name is Tom Mollet i live in Jersey, i have a Koxx Trick i have added zoo riser bars, echo hifi high stem, and some other little bits. I started trials when i was around 10 but i stopped, i have started again and have been ridein since the summer. I use to have a Monty 219 alp. I ride motorcycle Trials because of my Dad, who was good in his peak and still is. If you want to talk about trials or buying and selling add me on msn as thomasmollet_13@hotmail.com

thanks for reading,

Tom

Edited by jsymole

Hello to all the people in Trials Forum,

I registered a couple of weeks ago but i havent introduced myself. My name is Tom Mollet i live in Jersey, i have a Koxx Trick i have added zoo riser bars, echo hifi high stem, and some other little bits. I started trials when i was around 10 but i stopped, i have started again and have been ridein since the summer. I use to have a Monty 219 alp. I ride motorcycle Trials because of my Dad, who was good in his peak and still is. If you want to talk about trials or buying and selling add me on msn as thomasmollet_13@hotmail.com

thanks for reading,

Tom

Alright Tom, good to see you have registered! I'm much better than your Dad, joking. I also have a better bike than you !!