braded rear cross over

echo rear tyre

maxis front tyre

what do you think

Joel (Y)

post-10686-1170241494_thumb.jpg

post-10686-1170241509_thumb.jpg

Edited by Joel G

thats one nice spec, but shame about the tacky colour. iv got a GU and was going for all blue, after just gettin a blue back wheel bars and headset i realised how nasty it was gonna look. ah well as long as you like it. and those bike ride lush mate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 good choice

thats one nice spec, but shame about the tacky colour. iv got a GU and was going for all blue, after just gettin a blue back wheel bars and headset i realised how nasty it was gonna look. ah well as long as you like it. and those bike ride lush mate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 good choice

i no there great. the colour looks bad in the pictures it looks so much better in real life.

thanks mate

Joel :D

that is a split copy of my GU when i had one, prsonally i didnt like the ride of the frame or the profile.

edit: actually an exact copy, even the spacers are exactly the same.

edit again: that looks like some pictures i took when i had i last year, even the chain links due to my bike having stiff links in the bmx chain, but i split it, im confussed. think someone is reliving my old bike.

Edited by ian

erm joel mate sory to brake it to you but that aint your bike haha that was ben oggys then ians and ian sold all the parts and the bike went to dan if this is not true why did dan have these pictures on his phone over a year ago? Me thinks someone is no longer proud of there badly speced zona zip :P why post may i ask?

Jack