Hope E4 Piston Diameters?

RobinJI

Right. Maggie's are pissing me off. So I'm thinking about getting a disc mount added to my frame, and running a rear disc.

My Idea is; either get a new left hand moto or mini lever and run it to an old M4 calliper that I can get off a mate. The way I've worked it out, If the pistons are 17.67mm each or more then it will have equal or more power than a Mono trials. As all 4 pistons are the same size unlike M4s. So an M4 piston is 25mm, meaning using a bit of maths the pistons each need to be 17.67mm.

So yeah, anyone know what size they are?

Was also thinking that the caliper bodies are pretty stiff, so it might not feel quite as spongy as the Mono trials does.

One last thing, anyone know the price of a moto lever on its own? I swear they were on CRC a few weeks back, but there not now.

Sounding sweet, Might have to do this. I figured there something around that measurement, because they use the same lever at the C2/O2 which use a 25mm piston.

If its not bled or anything bring it out with u on Monday and I can measure them properly with calipers.