Lincoln Ride

coolbeen

Hi there guys i am on half term next week and me and some of my mates are thinking of getting a ride going. Just need to see who will be up of a lincoln ride and what date to have it on.

monday 19th

tuesday 20th

thursday 22th

friday 23th

saturday 24th

thanks shaun

Hi mate;

I think Lincoln is one of the best places I have ever ridden. True it may lack huge lines, but for tech balance lines, and flowing riding it's brilliant. Brayford Pool can keep me occupied for hours. The Uni's great, as is the college, and the town rules.

Darren

www.thinkbikes.com

(Y):lol:

Hi mate;

I think Lincoln is one of the best places I have ever ridden. True it may lack huge lines, but for tech balance lines, and flowing riding it's brilliant. Brayford Pool can keep me occupied for hours. The Uni's great, as is the college, and the town rules.

Darren

www.thinkbikes.com

Are you joking? :o

Hi mate;

Nope not one bit! I really like Lincoln. For me it's the people that make the ride. You could have the shittiest town in the world, but if your with your mates the it's 100 times better. My best experiences are riding with my friend Par in the evening in Lincoln.

I don't ride big stuff that often. i'm more about flowing tech lines. For me Lincoln is perfect. I'm the type of rider who could spend 3 hours on one pinic bench trying to think of a hundred ways to pull some moves on it! For me it's not about big taps and side hops, as my profile states. Spins, BMX style is my main cliche. Everyone has their own style. I know for other riders Taps and Side Hops are, and thats cool. Not me though.

To give you an idea, Dave Lowe and I ( Thinkbikes.com) prefer riding the little towns to big places. That's what we've grown up with, and will end our career with.

Darren

Are you joking? :o