Xtp Styled Headtube Photos?

Wright Pads

Some reason, that pic looks the f**king dogs bollocks!

Would be a mint background pic that

Probobly cos it doesn't seem to be the opriginal colour, looks more sorta gunmetal or something??

I knew that the forces would be spread differant with open ended gusset's and stuff, but it'd be interesting to see some figures, I really don't think it's just as simple as open ended spreads the force the full length of the tube while closed doesn't, im not saying your wrong by any means, just I want more info......

Back on topic:

Im really very interested in seeing pics of this bike pete, as im sure a tonne of others are, it's obviously a very interesting design, how long are we going to have to wait for pics? surley posting them won't hinder your designing of your MK2 proto?

Well thing is you lot are not paying proper attension to whats being said here.

This is a desgin stage for my own personal frame under my nmae and my company. It'll be Mk1 end out okay. This you can see when i get a prooto made and can have a go if in bristol.

Mk2 for fP is on hold and Mk1 is not to be shown off at all as of yet or full stop for manny reason with darren being one thinking he know f**king best when in fact he hasn;t a clue at all and many other along with it. Oh and the pic Ash posted do not even come close to what it really looks like.

Well thing is you lot are not paying proper attension to whats being said here.

This is a desgin stage for my own personal frame under my nmae and my company. It'll be Mk1 end out okay. This you can see when i get a prooto made and can have a go if in bristol.

Mk2 for fP is on hold and Mk1 is not to be shown off at all as of yet or full stop for manny reason with darren being one thinking he know f**king best when in fact he hasn;t a clue at all and many other along with it. Oh and the pic Ash posted do not even come close to what it really looks like.

for fresh products?

If this is a custom frame, I really don't understand all the secrecy, especially if the original design failed, it's not like someone is going to steal your design is it?

Fair enough if your planning to go into production of a fair few, but I don't think tht's the case from what youve wrote?

for fresh products?

If this is a custom frame, I really don't understand all the secrecy, especially if the original design failed, it's not like someone is going to steal your design is it?

Fair enough if your planning to go into production of a fair few, but I don't think tht's the case from what youve wrote?

According to Pete it's patented anyway so it's not like anyone can steal it even if they wanted to...

Have you got patent numbers yet Pete?

Right as i said this topic is to do with me, my frame, my desgin from my company which will go into production. I'll have one in a geo 99% of you and Ali C will spit at but will like and Ash will have one you all bumb him as he rides it.

Be a set of basic colors to finish it off, white, black, sliver/polished.

Has hopefully some cool features for disc and rim brake users of the fact the 1 frame will have 3 differnt option of what brakes you can use via a 2 or 3 point mount of the brake mount unit.

Std standing features that work as well.

Idea of this topic was to see what you think of the XTP style is it over done, yes, see what eles was out there that differn't not much. Mixing and matc of it all or soemthing new but still keeping production costs low which means you get a cheap frame say for £250/£300 - £260/£310 delivered next working day with a full 1 years no problem if your mum ran it over you shat on it wrannty etc etc.

The brand name i think will be Wright Bikes with Wright Pad's running incohearent of this. Frame and brake oad deal for the 1st 10/20 order perhaps..again see what happens form the 2 protos i'm having made agaoin one for Ash and one for me.

Why Ash, Sound guy, relised his own fault, admited to, big guy in the sceen for his age, huge tallent, amazing style, freindly, out going, well manner, thoughfull, poilet, caring, sensitive, put his ideas across in good detials, has tried many frame so has a good idea form rididng steel to alloy. Young can go a long long way, give others abition to get to where he will be, a vry all round top f**king bloke whom i'm glad to have on my side on this.

The Fresh Products thing is standing very still as Aron has lots on with uni, i'm busy healing and working on this and my NDA with Intel etc, i got stuff to sort with the death of my bruv and mum still. It;s also got tot be rethough of if the style we both wanted and me more inparticular can be done, how, what material, R&D, redevlop the current Mk1, change it, mod it, make the current one work then implerment that into phase 2 of Mk2 and lot more. So do not speak of the FP Mk1 sig proto MC2 as it's not even being talked of at all right now.

What is, is me coming back with a frame thats cheap, a geo you'd like, a rider you like and thats good, a few simple colors, an amazing warranty, next day dleivery UK mainland promissed, fast turn around on ordering to dleivery, simple and fast option for payment, pads and other little bits pending replys from manafcatures!

Get it...

Even simpler

Shut up about Fresh Products and what you think you know

Talk ask about what i am doing with my own frame desgin which you can buy

Right as i said this topic is to do with me, my frame, my desgin from my company which will go into production. I'll have one in a geo 99% of you and Ali C will spit at but will like and Ash will have one you all bumb him as he rides it.

Be a set of basic colors to finish it off, white, black, sliver/polished.

Has hopefully some cool features for disc and rim brake users of the fact the 1 frame will have 3 differnt option of what brakes you can use via a 2 or 3 point mount of the brake mount unit.

Std standing features that work as well.

Idea of this topic was to see what you think of the XTP style is it over done, yes, see what eles was out there that differn't not much. Mixing and matc of it all or soemthing new but still keeping production costs low which means you get a cheap frame say for £250/£300 - £260/£310 delivered next working day with a full 1 years no problem if your mum ran it over you shat on it wrannty etc etc.

The brand name i think will be Wright Bikes with Wright Pad's running incohearent of this. Frame and brake oad deal for the 1st 10/20 order perhaps..again see what happens form the 2 protos i'm having made agaoin one for Ash and one for me.

Why Ash, Sound guy, relised his own fault, admited to, big guy in the sceen for his age, huge tallent, amazing style, freindly, out going, well manner, thoughfull, poilet, caring, sensitive, put his ideas across in good detials, has tried many frame so has a good idea form rididng steel to alloy. Young can go a long long way, give others abition to get to where he will be, a vry all round top f**king bloke whom i'm glad to have on my side on this.

The Fresh Products thing is standing very still as Aron has lots on with uni, i'm busy healing and working on this and my NDA with Intel etc, i got stuff to sort with the death of my bruv and mum still. It;s also got tot be rethough of if the style we both wanted and me more inparticular can be done, how, what material, R&D, redevlop the current Mk1, change it, mod it, make the current one work then implerment that into phase 2 of Mk2 and lot more. So do not speak of the FP Mk1 sig proto MC2 as it's not even being talked of at all right now.

What is, is me coming back with a frame thats cheap, a geo you'd like, a rider you like and thats good, a few simple colors, an amazing warranty, next day dleivery UK mainland promissed, fast turn around on ordering to dleivery, simple and fast option for payment, pads and other little bits pending replys from manafcatures!

Get it...

Even simpler

Shut up about Fresh Products and what you think you know

Talk ask about what i am doing with my own frame desgin which you can buy

Is that directed at me?

A warrenty that your mum can drive over it and no questions asked? Your business will fail if you do this surley??? it's just not sustainable, when someone dent's their bike, they will run over it, and expect a new one, how do you hope to stop people taking advantage of this?

what's all the MK1 MC2 stuff about? I thought mk1 was the first idea you had, the one which has been photoshopped and posted in this thread, while MK2 is what your curently working on. so what is mc2? E=mc^2?

Regarding who your sponsoring 'ash'? ash who?

Sorry to hassle you pete just im fairly interested in this.

PS: When will we be able to see pics of the original design(was that called MK1? i've lost track of the numbers and letters!!) which failed?

Edited by jake1516

I am pretty sure open ended gussets spread the strain down the whole tube and fully welded gussets just concentrate them into one point.

(as has been said)

theres no point in a cnc head tube xtp styl bit, it just adds weight.

Too right, Loads of T-Pros have cracked at the same point, the point on the gusset underneath the down tube furthest down towards the bb.

Is that directed at me?

A warrenty that your mum can drive over it and no questions asked? Your business will fail if you do this surley??? it's just not sustainable, when someone dent's their bike, they will run over it, and expect a new one, how do you hope to stop people taking advantage of this?

what's all the MK1 MC2 stuff about? I thought mk1 was the first idea you had, the one which has been photoshopped and posted in this thread, while MK2 is what your curently working on. so what is mc2? E=mc^2?

Regarding who your sponsoring 'ash'? ash who?

Sorry to hassle you pete just im fairly interested in this.

PS: When will we be able to see pics of the original design(was that called MK1? i've lost track of the numbers and letters!!) which failed?

All, inc you, Organ Donner etc everyone thats wants to go on about soemthing differnt.

Have i told you the full terms of such warranty now, just outlining it. wait you bloody horse there cowboy. It'll be subject to casues and need to have a crack or a snap via ridding. What you all forget is i rode trials for 14 year and other mtb styles, i worked for Argos racing Cycles so i know what will be real and fake/man made and i know a bucnh of twats here will try and pull fasts one of which aint gonan happen.

Just wait, pending outcomes of protos to production you'll see.

Ask kenard, sponsering him with a frame of his geo and shape and desgin. I like odd geo, im tall and it fit me perfectly. You don;t like this and what he rides you all bum so it fits. Plus 2 head are better than 1.

Dude do not ask as i just told you...not to speak of it, not to ask, nothing will be shown for now till sometime when we are ready. MK2 has not even begun fully yet. I told you why now stick to it

If you are fairly intrested just wait, more you push the less i can do working on it to make it happen and right and perfect