What Do You Think?

JackyyBoii

hi everyone

i havnt started trials yet but just found the saracen M.A.D range and wondered if it was any good?

i doubt it is because it ony costs £180 brand new

i only looked at this because im only about to start trials and just wanted a cheap starter bike

or is anyone selling at no more than £250?

write back soon

Jack.....

its the 2.6 by the way

no wanted in nmc mate. if i was you i wouldnt get a saracen because you pay for quality when buying a trials bike, so if you spend £180 on a new bike then its bound to be sh*te. i would just go second hand, off ebay or something, definately the best thing to do if you are on a tight budget (Y)

no wanted in nmc mate. if i was you i wouldnt get a saracen because you pay for quality when buying a trials bike, so if you spend £180 on a new bike then its bound to be sh*te. i would just go second hand, off ebay or something, definately the best thing to do if you are on a tight budget (Y)

(Y) agreed. get something 2nd hand like a echo,zoo, wel basically anything dengish :P or koxx (Y)

come along to rides!!!

my mate has a t-vee for under 200 quid, good condition,really good starter bike.

mwahahaha

talk to you about it on sunday :P

yea you do pay for quality (just like everything in life)

if you want to save money in the long run, you can be dumb like me and spnd £1400+ on a custom build for your first bike :P

i did have a reason and that choice though, made a bad situation much, much better :)

matt