What Bike?

Matt_Zoot

Right, I need a new bike as at the moment I'm bikeless after some thieving b*****d thought it'd be funny to borrow it... permanantly. But what the f**k do I get? I've only started getting back into riding after a 4 or so year break, and having my pride and joy stolen isn't the flashy entrance back into it I'd imagined!

I'm from the old skool and remember the days of 'The Martins' and Hans Rey, that sort of thing. The bike that was nicked was a DMR Sidekick (yeah, you might laugh!), and now I'm buggered as I'll have to get used to something without a seat!! Wierd!!

I'd been looking at the Brisa's as they were just making a big name for themselves when I stopped riding before, and now my mate has just bought himself a Zoo! Pitbull and I like that too!

Now I know its all personal preference but it'd be nice to hear some feedback on whats popular these days, what is easy to do stuff on and what most people have got.

Also are there any trials specific mags? MBUK used to be ok for trials but its in stupid f**king plastic wrapping in WHSmiths so I cant tell whats inside!

Cheers!

Matt