Websites?

Monty_susanne

hiya as it says..

im looking for someone that can help me make a website with a nice design?

Or if someone know a simple program to work with (that u can send over)/ then help me put the site on the web with a webadres?

all help i can get am i greatful for!

Had a website before but couldnt be bother uppdating it or fix it so i shut it down, but now have i got like 200000 complains about it so well I need a website.

lol

:turned:

cheers

sujo

Hey, I could help you with the design bit, although if you wanted a .co.uk or .com domain with hosting, then it's up to you to pay. If you don't wanna pay, I could set up a free hosting account and domain name etc? Reply if your interested and tell me what, if any, ideas you have for a design. Cheers, Josh.

Hey, I could help you with the design bit, although if you wanted a .co.uk or .com domain with hosting, then it's up to you to pay. If you don't wanna pay, I could set up a free hosting account and domain name etc? Reply if your interested and tell me what, if any, ideas you have for a design. Cheers, Josh.

hiya. if u wanna help me i would be really glad.

well add me to msn we can talk more there

Monty_Susanne@hotmail.com

cheers ^_^