Australia?

Adrian

has anyone got a link to a forum for trials in oz, thats if there is one... because my family are moving out there pretty soon and i would like to know what the trials scene is like out there and get friendly with some riders so im not a complete loner..lol moving to perth by the way or near by areas (thats west oz for geography haters).

it can be rewarding to ride by yourself, no one to nag you to do stuff, you can ride at your own pace etc. Plus look at some of the natty over there :o even i like it! I'm pretty sure you could get a ride going as well (same as you would here) just hop on a train for 45 mins and then have a nice sesh.

• 2 weeks later...
sheesh not much of a scene out there!!!!!! :( :( :( i swear now im gonna make a huge scene! arrrrrrr man theres like 3 riders in the whole of perth!! and perth is huge :(:( im f**ked

Lets likely to be swarmed by millions of people from the mall

probs be easier to get a sponsored out there aswel since theres so little riders

You gotta be good? ;)

Love you really

not if theyre all shit, iv just gotta be a lil better. ill just break a few limbs and ill be the only trialser!! theyll hav no choice but to sponsore me!! THE WOLD IS MINE MMWWWAAHHHAAAHHHAAHHHAAHHHAAAHHHA

Theres probably more then 3 riders.

Take Worthing for instance, theres only 3 of us that post on Trials-Forum, but on a good day there is atleast 5-6 of us, on a big yearly ride theres 11-13 of us.

I'm from perth.. and yeh there arn't many pushbike riders in perth, but there are alot of moto trials riders.

If you want a big scene move to the other side of the country..

And who's going to sponsor you over here? :blink:

They wouldn't get any benefit out of it in a place with as little a scene as ours.

i wasnt saying he should keep it all in stock, but he should have the parts on his site and say that he can order them in, as all he has is ZHI parts which are pretty shite

he has more echo/gu/zoo stuff etc than he has zhi stuff atm :P