Leeds On Sunday

(chief)

Well you need to check on the internet to find which line it is on but i think you could get on the Blackpool line direct to Leeds but you have to check since i am not 100% certain. Don't get on it because i said so because you may end in Blackpool or something but thats is what i think but i will have a look as well.

Jack.

Well you need to check on the internet to find which line it is on but i think you could get on the Blackpool line direct to Leeds but you have to check since i am not 100% certain. Don't get on it because i said so because you may end in Blackpool or something but thats is what i think but i will have a look as well.

Jack.

cheers can you check online cos i am crap with pc,s so is there going to be meny there on sun????

Well i have a had a look but the earliest train to go to Leeds from Lincoln is at 11:05 am and you would arrive at 13:56 which is a bit late for the ride. It also says you would have to make two changes which is a bit of a bit*h but it could be worth it if the meeting was arranged for a bit later time?

Thats the best i could find

Jack