Penrith

scotty

Well i'm off up to penrith to get my car set up at minimaster tomorrow, its booked in for 2. So i guess the best bet would be riding around 5 ish i think.

I'll be riding there no matter what but if there is anyone else local fancies a bit of a ride that would be even better.

Cheers

Scotty

Yeah i'll have to sort out a weekend. Had a pretty good ride in kendal on sunday, i think you lot went for food we ended up having a good bod around.

You should ride barrow sometime theres plenty to ride, i just get sick of riding the same places.

i'll let you know if we end up going anywhere up your way.

Scotty

Yeah i'll have to sort out a weekend. Had a pretty good ride in kendal on sunday, i think you lot went for food we ended up having a good bod around.

You should ride barrow sometime theres plenty to ride, i just get sick of riding the same places.

i'll let you know if we end up going anywhere up your way.

Scotty

You should ov with us was beast! steve started to make a bridge acoross the river gap! :shifty:lol was funny :lol:

try and get up this weekend if possible!

cheers danny

Edited by Danny Swindlehurst

yeah i'll try to get up on sunday. i'll try to round up the troops.

btw not sure which river your on about, the one near the church? there were a few planks across when we were there if that the one?

scotty