Est Colchester 2007

I never said i was going to come..plus i didnt see you in clacton or witham.

Or Chelmsford

I wanted to go to Colchester a while ago instead of the Chelmsford ride thta is happening, but everyone just said its crap and not worth it.

Besides, Saturday is a crap day to go on, Sunday means that you can ride town with peace of mind.

i dont think the cracks are showing, i think charlie just needs to organise better lol. and our posts are quite good to this topic because it explains that were not going charlie

i do agree, with hutley, colchester is not very good on a saturday. sunday will be a much better date. get to ride the litle court yard bit in town. its proper good!

i dont think the cracks are showing, i think charlie just needs to organise better lol. and our posts are quite good to this topic because it explains that were not going charlie

i do agree, with hutley, colchester is not very good on a saturday. sunday will be a much better date. get to ride the litle court yard bit in town. its proper good!

and this is where?

and this is where?

:lol:

hi luke im the one on the saracen mad 2 zero with the cable wrapped around (Y)

i dont know my way around colchester very well. but its in the middle of town and there is a few sets of stairs. it was where that drunk guy kept coming over to us (dunno if you were with us then or not)

Edited by braintreetrials

Whats wrong with my organizing? Whats the difference if we go sat or sunday? WHO CARES. stop criticizing my every move.

Whats wrong with my organizing? Whats the difference if we go sat or sunday? WHO CARES. stop criticizing my every move.

the difference is that town will be emptier on sunday, therefore getting more riding in,

and i wouldnt call that criticising charlie.

i think after this weekend you should ask every one in braintree when they can ride colchester, then take there names and create a topic, with the names of who's coming, and what date everyone agrees on, then let people post in the topic who will be meeting us there. this way we can get a fully organised ride going rather than this topic which has gone a bit Awol :lol:

I agree with Marcus, Charlie, you have to remember that places such as Clacton, Witham, Colchester, Chelmsford, and Southend are in Essex, so what about those riders.

Can't you just call it Braintree riders or something?, we aren't like a team or anything and I don't want other people thinking that.

Ask people before we go anywhere Charlie, don't just expect that everyone will come along.

I agree with Marcus, Charlie, you have to remember that places such as Clacton, Witham, Colchester, Chelmsford, and Southend are in Essex, so what about those riders.

Can't you just call it Braintree riders or something?, we aren't like a team or anything and I don't want other people thinking that.

Ask people before we go anywhere Charlie, don't just expect that everyone will come along.

Thats what I was doing, I was asking if people were up for it nothing else. Just because your validated doesn't mean you can tell me off about every thing I do, your not a mod.

Edited by charlie >est<