Est Colchester 2007

Only problem is that if we go on Sunday, we have to get off at the station near Big Yellow Self Storage, and then ride the rest of the way, as the train that goes to town doesn't run on a sunday.

Yea I might come, but it is only a short while after the Chelmsford ride, I might not have enough money.

Only problem is that if we go on Sunday, we have to get off at the station near Big Yellow Self Storage, and then ride the rest of the way, as the train that goes to town doesn't run on a sunday.

Yea I might come, but it is only a short while after the Chelmsford ride, I might not have enough money.

It ain't that far to ride, and theres loads of pallets on the way, so its all good. Lets hope you can come tom, I'm there.

whoever said colchester isnt anygood for ridding is an idoit ,if you know where you are going and you know where the places are it is awesome.there is so much to do if you look. half the people that have ever ridden there think its crap because they havent open there eyes you can make so much out of so little. there is loads to do at boots.tons in castlepark.the university is cramped full of stuff to ride.

yeh but 9 o clock isnt to early though is it, well lets see what everyone wants to do yeh, then we will take it from there.

Yeah but 10.30 is a good time to meet up with everyone, remember some people are coming from places that will take longer to get to colchester, we have to think of them. i think 10.40 at north station?

EDIT: Weather supposed to be nice sunday (Y)

Edited by marcus_tpro