Look What The Postman Brought Me!

Adskivw

It broke today...We were out at a local place with some walls there. adam was pedalling up a 3" wall and the tensioner snapped the hub bolt was ripped out therefore stripping the threads in his hub aswell. Then the police came and told us to move >_< I cannot imagine how pissed off adam was. I would find it hard not to cry :$ lol. good luck on getting it fixed adam.

Tom (Y)

It broke today...We were out at a local place with some walls there. adam was pedalling up a 3" wall and the tensioner snapped the hub bolt was ripped out therefore stripping the threads in his hub aswell. Then the police came and told us to move >_< I cannot imagine how pissed off adam was. I would find it hard not to cry :$ lol. good luck on getting it fixed adam.

Tom (Y)

Ooo thats sh*t luck there <_< , hope he gets it fixed soon. Are the monty hubs easy or hard to re-tap out? :ermm:

I defiantly would cry :$

Edited by tom 20

Tom (Y)

How Pissed off am i! but tarty are sorting it for me hopefuly be back out end of next week! so thats all good!

Cry??? thats a bit over the top, my echo team got stolen and I didn't cry... look on the bright side, you have one babe of a bike and it will be running again soon, atleast you're not hurt and its not been stolen.

Yeh buts its a bit of a bummer if you've just built a brand new bike and broken it alredy. Disheartening :mellow:

Hello mate that bike is lovely,If you dont mind me asking how much did that set you back and what tires are they ? I would like it alot if you would tell me. Thanks mate.

Tyres are Try-all Stickys,

All together it has gost me just over a grand i think!

very nice mate

i want to get that frame in black and then run a black and pink theme for the whole bike

but it looks lush in white

if you feel you dont like it and would maybe like to sell it for cheap

give me a shout :P

hope its a nice ride and you better treat it well lol

lovelove

very nice mate

i want to get that frame in black and then run a black and pink theme for the whole bike

but it looks lush in white

if you feel you dont like it and would maybe like to sell it for cheap

give me a shout :P

hope its a nice ride and you better treat it well lol

lovelove

Black and pink has got to be done!

Well it did ride nice until it broke!