My New Bike!

Dak`

Hi guys/gals!

Had to post pictures of my bike here since i'm not allowed to post any new topics elsewhere on the forum.

It's my first trials bike, so nothing too special;

Monty 2007 219 Magura

dsc00191sr7.th.jpgdsc00193hs1.th.jpgdsc00195wx9.th.jpgdsc00194bz9.th.jpgdsc00198ng8.th.jpg

Pictures aren't that great i know, took them with my phone but you get the idea.

Maybe when i learn how to trial ride, i'll see some of you folk around!

Cya, Andy.

ahaha i love those bikes! a friend of mine has the same but in scothbrite (Silver) i think they ride lush!! just get rid of the seat and buy a monty seat pad (Y):P

Thanks for the replys guys much appreciated, don't even know what a monty seat pad is lol :$ .

Andy.

Edited by Dak`

Not had the best of days today, was getting into the swing of things and the bloody inner tube had bust, which i didn't think were a problem until i found out if was a slash around the valve >_<

Was a little bit gutted as i'd just sold my car an hour earlier, so have no means of transportation either lol.

Oh well, heres the damage;

dsc00199rt2.th.jpg

Poor picture quality again, taken with Sony Ericsson W810i.

Andy ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Got my back wheel fixed, had a decent ride, decided i don't like it, bit too small for me, wanting something a little bigger maybe a 26"

What sort of money would i be looking at if i were sell it? considering it's only had about 14/15 hours use!

Cheers, Dak`

From personal experiance that is a great bike to start with because im riding one at the moment!

yeah like a couple of people have said i would take the seat off

very nice bike though all round

mX

Yeah it is a nice bike, but for me personally it's too small! looking for something bigger! Any ideas?

Dak` ;)

What is the front disk like on those?

There quite good actually, although i bent mine slighty when putting into the back of my car lol, so it scrapes the caliper.

Hi mate im getting this bike soon...how tall are you?/is it quite a long frame?

I'm 6ft 1, erm not sure about it been along frame as i tend to catch my knee's on the stem a few times, i think thats just down to personal opinion, i find the bike too small!