My New Bike!

Dak`

I'm selling up, how much would i get for this?

Lost interest in the sport, so need to the sell the bike ASAP, mum keeps nagging about it been stuck at the back door all the time doing nothing.

Dak`

hey nice bike. my friend had on exactly the same but the tapers in the non drive side crank have gone. i think about 350 maybe 400 would be a good price. i thin k this because trials bikes are hard to sell and tend to lose value rapidly due to the fact that they are scrtched and as my mother says "abused" she doesnt undestand. also the nature of riding tht trials involves means that parts can wear quickly meaning that it is hard to kow what condition they are in without taking it apart e.g hub bearings, bottom brackets and head set bearings. hope this helps you in your decision to sell. maybe you could look in the sales section of the forum at bikes of a similar spacification to get a rough estimate of value

hey nice bike. my friend had on exactly the same but the tapers in the non drive side crank have gone. i think about 350 maybe 400 would be a good price. i thin k this because trials bikes are hard to sell and tend to lose value rapidly due to the fact that they are scrtched and as my mother says "abused" she doesnt undestand. also the nature of riding tht trials involves means that parts can wear quickly meaning that it is hard to kow what condition they are in without taking it apart e.g hub bearings, bottom brackets and head set bearings. hope this helps you in your decision to sell. maybe you could look in the sales section of the forum at bikes of a similar spacification to get a rough estimate of value

Like i say mate, the bike has had only 15 hours use, and this didn't involve any trials riding at all, pretty much what i did was ride it to my friends house's and back, pulled a few wheelies, lol.

Thanks anyways!

Dak` ;)