What Front Brake For 20"bike

J-B

Not sure about BB7 but My HS33 started being really good then it started to fail confused I took a closer look just needed re-bleeding, there fore id say the HS33 is a great option. But a wide disc won’t be beaten for stopping power. I know from my downhill bike that hydraulic discs will always beat hydraulic rims!!

Not sure about BB7 but My HS33 started being really good then it started to fail confused I took a closer look just needed re-bleeding, there fore id say the HS33 is a great option. But a wide disc won’t be beaten for stopping power. I know from my downhill bike that hydraulic discs will always beat hydraulic rims!!

generally because of the smaller wheels 20" bikes brakes work better (leverage of the wheel? :unsure: )

so i'd say a 160mm bb7 would be plenty powerfull enough, i have never riden this setup so i wouldnt know for sure

you got it

160 is plenty fine on mod

185 is the same but for the bigger people/people who relie on there disk more or just want insane stopping power use 203.

hehe

I think a bb7 would be best, with a disc a bent wheel wont rub against the pads while a hs33 would, discs are harder to hit than your wheel, the stopping power of a hs33 will perhaps be better with the right pads but i find alot more can go wrong with these.

I think a bb7 would be best, with a disc a bent wheel wont rub against the pads while a hs33 would, discs are harder to hit than your wheel, the stopping power of a hs33 will perhaps be better with the right pads but i find alot more can go wrong with these.

:P except when you bend it...

i always thought a disc would provide better power, maybe why many top riders use them?

and by the way no i wont shut up :-

i use a grind and plazmatic CRM's

amazing brake setup...

wouldnt change it.

use the search function to find out about grinds...

if you want to use smooth rims (probably best for someone not wanting to grind their rim) zoo! pads are meant to be some of the best

Edited by Grant H

i use a grind and plazmatic CRM's

amazing brake setup...

wouldnt change it.

use the search function to find out about grinds...

if you want to use smooth rims (probably best for someone not wanting to grind their rim) zoo! pads are meant to be some of the best

Yeah stupid me should of checked search sorry. Thats pretty interesing. Thanks for that have to investigate that!!