Side Hops

tryalltom

Dont jump off, when u if ur tyre dont grip let it slide down to chainstay or crank, or iff ur onn and jumping, just dont jump, hop the whole bike off, or try leaning the bike over more if u get me it will keep u on the bike.

bulli rayner and dont giv mi no crap about mi spellig :lol:

is that meant to say 'bulli rayner and dont give my no crap about my spelling'?!?!

that really doesnt make sense

edit: sorry, off topic :-

Edited by Grant H

boothy(booty) :lol: after everi one went yesterday this lass did the biggest drop at the glen shi fell of the glen an brok her leg .when next time u up

tear (Y)

i aspire to spell like you (Y)

and to stick with sidehops you need to make sure you keep your weight over the tyres as you land...

Edited by samdoman

boothy(booty) :lol: after everi one went yesterday this lass did the biggest drop at the glen shi fell of the glen an brok her leg .when next time u up

tear (Y)

please learn to spell.

theres a spell check!! or maybe you havnt realised its there because its not spelt in your language!!

Edited by Grant H

hi am stuck with my side hop.when i do them pritty high i carnt stay on my bike .what can i do to stay on

thanks tear

Hey well have you tried just keeping your feet in the pedals just don't jump off keep it untill you ether go to drop out or fall also i would try lean more one way if your faling more to one side on tuck.

chris

I just found this really weird way to sidehop up things, lol. Firstly I side hopped off a ledge onto my rear wheel (right ,the way I normal hop and im right foot forward) then hop from my rear wheel left and up, lol. It feels mint to do and looks good my mate said :P

Ps. Try It!!! (Y)

~Matty

When you click on the spell check it just says click ok to start download but it doesnt do anything. So make sure you check first before you start telling people to use it and trying to get validated.

you tell hi boothy (Y) .a have a front brake

edit:spelt something wrong

Edited by tryalltom