Split Magura

LiamWood!

Today my mate was having a go on my bike trying a power hop but he pulled the lever to hard and now he split my hose on the tube that goes from one piston to the other. i was wondering should i get a monty hose splitter or just slide my hose on and have it shorter? cheers (Y)

Edited by mission1

Today my mate was having a go on my bike trying a power hop but he pulled the lever to hard and now he split my hose on the tube that goes from one piston to the other. i was wondering should i get a monty hose splitter or just slide my hose on and have it shorter? cheers (Y)

Hi just get some magura pipe blocks that you put your hose in and then put them in the vice and shorten your hose buy a little and then just get a hammer and tap the bolt into the pipe and jobs a good en.

chris

Do it your self all you need is the hose ,2 barbs, a vice, a hammer and same washing up liquid. first put the hose in the vice so it sticks out about 1 cm, not to tight that you crush it but so it don't move about, next put a little washing up liquid in the hose, push the barb in with your hand as far as it will go. hold the barb straight and tap it in till its touching the vice pull the hose up 1 cm and tap the barb the rest of the way in now cut the hose to the right length and repeat with other end. hope i helped

pAuL!