Getting A Mod

Saracen Kid

because iam a short arse :lol: iam tempted to gat a mod because i finding stocks too long and mods are easyer to fit in the car lol iam skint and can only afford a cheapo one but i will upgrade it as i have done my stock so which is better out of a :

onza t-bird

or a :

monty 219 alp

thanks for all comments you people post on these

thanks callum (Y)

would you go second hand? if not i would go for the t-bird because i personally have a t-vee which is basicaly same but with few mods and they are great and the disk on the t-bird is awsome B) but thats all my opinion hope ive helped!

michael x

For the money you have you could get a ok second hand (Better than the 2 you asked about)..

Yesterday i had a go on the new 07 tbird and i have to say its much better than the previus models, the front disk rocks and also it has a rear magura( and the monty doesnt).. Not sure about that monty though ;)

For the money you have you could get a ok second hand (Better than the 2 you asked about)..

Yesterday i had a go on the new 07 tbird and i have to say its much better than the previus models, the front disk rocks and also it has a rear magura( and the monty doesnt).. Not sure about that monty though ;)

The t-bird has a v brake not a magura lol :- i like the new t-birds they look a lot better than the old models if it came with a rear magura it would be mint, but sadly not, the monty sounds like it built down to a cheap price and they havent really outdun themselves onza have put a disc on the t-bird, new forks with four bolt mounts and disc, i would go for the t-bird i think its miles better than the monty. Offsubject i think the new t-vee the paint loks a bit dodgy grey powder coated it looks like primer lol

liam (Y)

don't buy second hand enless you ride the bike first and know what you are doing, as their may be faults that you dont notice at first. although you probably havn't considered it, i think you should get the t-vee, as its a much cheaper bike, and as soon as you begin to improve you'll want differant things, and the t-bird really is no better than the t-vee. or make some freinds in the triall community and they will probably know someone who is selling a bike cheaply, and they will check it out for you

because iam a short arse :lol: iam tempted to gat a mod because i finding stocks too long and mods are easyer to fit in the car lol iam skint and can only afford a cheapo one but i will upgrade it as i have done my stock so which is better out of a :

onza t-bird

or a :

monty 219 alp

thanks for all comments you people post on these

thanks callum (Y)

Hey dude, I havnt really read what everyone else said but I see your looking at Monty 219 alp, well what I know of that is that its nice and short(good for spiny things, spiny things are good (Y) ), which is probaly near the same wheel base as your as Saracen, which if you like the lenght of that you would probaly enjoy the Monty, but the onza...........well there.....how do I put this nicely.....there poop, they fall apart first chance they get, i have two onzas in the past. A Onza t-pro, which loved breaking before I went on a ride, and My zoot, well that bike suffered every hting failed on it, apart from the brakes. I say go for the Monty for 3 reasons,1: made by a great company 2: strong frame design and 3: cheap and cheerful!

Hope this helped, and i hope you understood me! lol

Johny