Southport

rider_01

hey

is anyone up for southport this weekend saterday or sunday either is ok, last time i went was really good day or do you fancy a chaneg and make it liverpool?

P.S shane if you read this mate i have no credit thats why i didnt reply so sorry bout that and if jim doesnt post a message on here could you possible text him cheers

hope to see you all soon

sean (Y)

Edited by rider_01

Hi there sean, its shane ere,yes i will be up for southport at the weekend,it might have to be sunday if im working on sat but i dont know if the boss needs me yet i dont think he does,i went last saturday it was ok i brought a freind along with me called adam,he rides a echo lite,at the end of the day he went of a 7-8ft brown cabin i got it on my phone,jim if you also read this are you up for a ride i will try nd bring some other lads,speak to you soon,shane.

yeh make it sunday sounds best for all, yeh bring as many people as possible all the better :D, sadly though i still have my diamondback so try not to laugh to hard lol, there will be me, the lad that was with me last time (sean) and im going to bring my lil bro he is just starting out and wants to see who you big boys roll lol (Y) his name is darren, so yeh sunday it is same time as last at the station ill have my phone with me if i can find it lol but i have no credit and if you are coming jim try bring some more people with you as im keane to meet as many riders as possible, so cool hope to see you all soon

sean (Y)

Hi sean,its shane it would be better if we could find some southport riders to,i dont think there is non on here i dont know,can you please do me another big favour and bring your camera as i need to ask you something when we meet,ps sat would be better for me, if im not working,but i will see if im working,speak soon.

yeh sure ill bring my camera no probs (Y), erm could it be sunday anyway because i have some school work i have to take care of on saterday and i have to go in school and i cant miss that out, southport riders would be good yeh i know 2 riders from the skate park there but they arent on here and i dont have there number but id know them if we was there maybe it would be best to just stick with the people we know and who ever you bring along, ill be back on here tonight at about quarter to 11 so we can sort things out then if you like (Y)

sean