What Makes You Want To Do Trials

ryan-oakley

i like the fact that some people (i repeat some people) stop and watch in amazement and this makes you feel good :D

also i like being good at things so i just wannu be the best in the area and i believe i will soon/have(i dont like to boast) achieve/d my goal (Y)(aslong as my freewheel dont brake, hmmmm i wonder how long it will last mr hutley(seeing as autoparts said it should be fine lol) if cycles uk said it would be fine then i would go straight out and buy a new one from tarty lol

Edited by braintreetrials

The feeling of doing a stupidly big line and being able to look at it when your just passing by and being able to smile and say "Ive done that".

The train journeys i love so much.

Meeting new people and having a laugh.

I personally don't know what i would be into now if i would not of found trials.

Danny.

I only started to do trials for a laugh and to help with motorbike trials... But now my whole life revolves around it really, and I hardly go on my motorbikes at all. I much prefer my cycle.

apart from when you stack it!

I actually think stacks are great in trials, I enjoy a good shin bashing now and then, especially if I get them on camera. But when you tear two ligaments and two muscles like I did that sucks :-(

• 11 months later...
I dont actually know lol. I was on my specilized p3 one day and hoped on to a log it all started there. If i want to go for a ride i watch some videos on youtube.

Haha i started on a p3 and hopped off a bench :D