T-comp Pro Spec

jayz_

so is that good or bad?

and also, HS33 or Hydraulic only and not V-brake.. right?

good/bad depends on your point of view.

they're short and very light but they look stupid and aren't really up to being bashed into walls .

I'd say this...

the t-lite would be good if you like short frames

the zona if you like long frames

the t-pro if you aren't sure if you like short or long (plus you've got enough change for some new forks that don't weigh a metric tonne with this one)

hs33 are indeed hydraulic - the spec seems to be the 05 / 06 t-pro spec which is more like the 07 t-comp spec than the 07 t-pro spec

"hs33 are indeed hydraulic - the spec seems to be the 05 / 06 t-pro spec which is more like the 07 t-comp spec than the 07 t-pro spec"

wouldnt i need to get new brakes as apparently v-brakes arnt that good for trials

"hs33 are indeed hydraulic - the spec seems to be the 05 / 06 t-pro spec which is more like the 07 t-comp spec than the 07 t-pro spec"

wouldnt i need to get new brakes as apparently v-brakes arnt that good for trials

v brakes are fine when set up right but since none of those bikes come with v brakes it's not an issue

everything on this page looks to be old spec and therefore has HS33 brakes

just so you know this is an old t-comp

It's pretty difficult to figure out what the hell's going on with the supercycles site - I dont reckon they look at it all that often, let alone update it

Edited by poopipe