Ymsa Two Day

robonatomz

well as it says in the title, it the ymsa two day this weekend, who's going? looks to be another mint comp from the ymsa guy's, im assured a little easier than the first this year! lol. if you aont got your entry off yet, then get it posted or even enter online, as the closing date is looming. friday i think!

well like i say, who's going?

see you there!

rob

I'm going it's going to be my first proper day riding for about a month, having just recovered from broken ribs, so i probably won't do very well. But it should be good anyway. What's everyone doing about food?

Joe

just of now will try to sort some good sections

shame about the low entry dont know why its going down hill ( 19 riders in total ) and thats shit

2 years ago all the riders on here were like we want UCI format trials so we start them and ha no one comes, so we are going to give it our all this week end

and it it dont work then hay what else can we do

so the trial starts at 10.30 sunday for the lower routes and 11.30 for the upper routes

and its still a 2 day and a good venue

may be all of the crap going down in the comp world is now affecting us as no one wants to ride comps

but hay the suns out and we just ride and set out trials and HAVE FUN !!!!!!!!!!!!

Dave B

Just got back from day 1.

Today trial was very good. 3Laps 6 sections UCI format

Dave has made a section out of skips, sleepers and cable reels in the car park area, which was mega!

The only problem was with the very low entry. Come on lads if you have any desire for YMSA events to take place get you asses to the events otherwise the club will be forced into closure.

Tommorrows trial are on the same sections but in the reverse direction. Should be another good trial.

Note the results for both days are seperate, so if you want to ride tommorrow pop down to Bracken Rocks I recomend it !

Hopefully see some of you there

John

I was there for half the day, it was great, nice sections, the man made one was mint, shame I only got to ride it once before my bike got "technical" problems (still cleaned it :lol: )

It was a real shame about the low entery, I dont understand it, the comps are ace, it doesnt help when people say they will go then never turn up *cough, waddy, stan cough*

Fingers crossed more people go to the next one.

Have fun tomorrow guys

was a really good comp (Y)...sections were good fun! Camping was different, but it would've been soo much better if there'd been more people...it was dead..

thanks for letting us ride the comp...and thanks in general for a good weekend (Y)

bloody bike issues now though...

adam (and steve)