Before:my Fav Rider. Now: The Sucker And Useless "man"...

ronnytrials

Hi all.

Today i´ve talked with the steel frame factory boss in my city about my projects and he it´s very interested.

I´ve talked with the boss from steel frame factory in my city about my projects and he it´s very interested.

I´ll build frames with 4 dedicated brakes mounts or vees, best quality mig welds and with great painting quality too. The frames will be made in the frames factory, they have all tools for it.

I´ve asked to an guy by msn his opinion about i start to make cheapy steel frames for those that starting on trials and in special for those that don´t have enough money to buy one aluminum frame though.

But this guy said that don´t give me any suggest and said to continue makin SHITTY and WEAK frames and blame me.

This made me very sad. i can´t believe that i´m listening that.

Why don´t one guy can´t help one starting on trials? He thinking that he´s better than everybody just for his riding style? or ´cause he´s sponsored by koxx? or it´s very easy to find trials parts in his location...

That guy was my favourite rider till now really, but now he´s an sucker and useless man in the world that don´t want help no one...

That "touch hop tutorial" and others? Was to promove himself, not for help nobody now i can see it´s was for all idolatrate him.

Who is that guy?

THOMAS REMVIK ASSEN

Before: My favourite rider

Now: Just an sucker and useless faggot.

And TRA, i hope that you won´t need help in all your frusted life.

Ir if you need i´l be here to help you FOR FREE!

TRA?

I do prefere others like , Felix Muckle, NT, CLS, James porter, Kyle hinchcliffe, RUSH, Toyota, Dave Tarty and others very cool guysthat can talk with me like a man e not like a frusted adult...

For others, sorry my english, i never study english before, just like english.

at the end of the day it is your decision what you may do. weather you produce 1,000,000 frames or weather you make 1.

Thomas is a nice guy, helps alot of people, and he helped me alot 2/3 years ago when he came to england, if you are judging a person from an MSN conversation i dont think this is the way you should do it. have you ever met thomas? you were inspired by his riding and his advice, until this.

think of it this way TRA is a very popular person, his attitude and riding style has got him to where he is today, and to be perfectly honest he is one of the best and most down to earth trials riders around.

He may be pissed off with so many people on MSN asking him the same old question and getting on his nerves. dont take it to heart, at the end of the day your a human being and what you do, is what you do not what someone else has advised you to do.

Waynio...................................

at the end of the day it is your decision what you may do. weather you produce 1,000,000 frames or weather you make 1.

Thomas is a nice guy, helps alot of people, and he helped me alot 2/3 years ago when he came to england, if you are judging a person from an MSN conversation i dont think this is the way you should do it. have you ever met thomas? you were inspired by his riding and his advice, until this.

think of it this way TRA is a very popular person, his attitude and riding style has got him to where he is today, and to be perfectly honest he is one of the best and most down to earth trials riders around.

He may be pissed off with so many people on MSN asking him the same old question and getting on his nerves. dont take it to heart, at the end of the day your a human being and what you do, is what you do not what someone else has advised you to do.

Waynio...................................

thank you waynio for your opinion, maybe you´re right.

but there´s a lot of riders asking me a lot os the same things all the time and i never blame them though.

he it´s one of my best rider in all my 9 years into trials.

this made me very sad about this fact.

he called my frames shitty and weak...this was an insult to me. i´m trying to help others guys to get in trials sport and tra blame me... it´s not right. i asked just one opinion from him. and our chat lasts only 1 minute.

please, what you mean "weather" above? it´s like raining/sunny weather? (example).

"weather" (if you do produce 1,000,000 or if you produce 1). i wouldnt worry too much buddy.

if you asked me too, i would say similar, cro-mo/steel frames are old skool news which are proven not to be as strong as aluminium. obviously this is each to their own. i have designed and ridden my own custom cro-mo frames in the past

you need to be very careful if you make 50 frames and you sell 40 and all 40 break you may find yourself in a loose loose situation, hence why buying a frame that is "D & T"'d (design and tested) that it is put to near breaking point. for example:

we sell marin bikes at the shop i work in and manage. they are tested far more painfully than most bike companies put theirs through, riding the bikes is one stage but putting them to literal "breaking" point is another.

i wouldnt worry about what TRA has said, you can take it as advise or you can take it as critism he is only saying to you what he knows from experience. weather you listen or not is totally your choice buddy. dont be offended by it though (Y):)

Waynio...........................

Edited by Waynio

He means 'whether' - it's a spelling mistake ;)

LMAO

Anyway, I'd just ignore him. He might be a bit pompous about your frames but you shouldn't let it affect your plans.

Nor should you be posting up the conversation on a forum either but I guess this has upset you somewhat.

"weather" (if you do produce 1,000,000 or if you produce 1). i wouldnt worry too much buddy.

if you asked me too, i would say similar, cro-mo/steel frames are old skool news which are proven not to be as strong as aluminium. obviously this is each to their own. i have designed and ridden my own custom cro-mo frames in the past

you need to be very careful if you make 50 frames and you sell 40 and all 40 break you may find yourself in a loose loose situation, hence why buying a frame that is "D & T"'d (design and tested) that it is put to near breaking point. for example:

we sell marin bikes at the shop i work in and manage. they are tested far more painfully than most bike companies put theirs through, riding the bikes is one stage but putting them to literal "breaking" point is another.

i wouldnt worry about what TRA has said, you can take it as advise or you can take it as critism he is only saying to you what he knows from experience. weather you listen or not is totally your choice buddy. dont be offended by it though (Y):)

Waynio...........................

Ok, thanx again.

i´ll keep your advise.

i´ll test the frames first, i have knowed trials geometry about 5 years, the frames will be produced carefully, looking for possible crack points.

so let´s forgo about tra.

i just want some tips like you said to me. your opinion was an good opinion.

i´m not offended by you. you knows to advise.

But he is the koxx dealer of norway if I remember right

yeah? lol

doesn't mean he knows how to weld ;) Im not saying tra should, but to be honest he cant really critisize someones work if:

a its not actually been made yet lol

b no real specifics have been said

its like saying the FP new frame will be piss-poor. I kinda like tra, i do think hes a bit up himself in general but im guessing situations like this hes been misinterrpreted or "mis-heard"

anyway my opinion on the frames: good luck. seriously at the moment koxx frames don't seem to last as long as other frames (unless youre top end rider) which means cheap steel frames are going to have a larger market and larger amount of buyers

Good idea imo! just don't put pashley, leeson, iolo out of business :P