Are These Any Good

TOM1

Well i had one ages ago, <_<

turd freewheel( will need replacing if you get one or will need welding, alternative is just to buy a freewheel designed for front use.

The reason the freewheels come loose is because the lock-ring has nothing to press against when is on the crank arm and generally is just threaded differently- as in threaded for rear wheel use so when you peddle you tighten it up, but this is not the case when used as a ffw. It loosens >_<

Really short! ewww.

Hope i helped ^_^

tom

Please DO NOT get a da-bomb get an onza,Becasue the Da-bombs are like a halfords special lol (N)

*SAVE AND GET AN ONZA OR GET A 2ND HAND BIKE WHICH ARE GREAT IF YOU KNOW THE RIGHT PEOPLE*

or don't follow the crowd by not buying an onza t-poop, lol

I'm sure this isn't really allowed, but my mate is selling a t-lite on ebay for £400, I'm saying anything else or posting any links.

But I would recommend something longer, like a Zona Zip, like mine.

An lad at school has the da bomb, it has the lowest shitiest bar/stem ever, and I kept catching my toes on the front tyre it was that short.

They are poo, get a t-poo. Actually don't, I cracked one. Errmm. Get a Zona Zip, if you can afford it.