Booster On The Front

hi guys would there be a point me getting a big fat booster to go on my echo 4 bolt front forks or get a normal one or just go with out.

Why do you ask SO MANY questions if you have a sponser? Cant you ask them, how did you get sponserd , no offence but your knowlage isnt exactley tip top.

he's not sponsored...

Alex! You're not sponsered!

But yeh, I love using boosters as they give a much stiffer feel, everything tends to flex without one.

ask them

alex is sponserd guys :D ..but not for trials he does down hill mountain biking and he is sponserd by simply the bike .. Lol ..but not for trials

thanks bennyb

and mate stop asking so many questions ok

Edited by bennyb

i was only asking nothing wrong with that is there

if your sponsored (even for downhill) you should have enough knowledge to just go an try it, instead of asking SO MANY pointless questions. if your forks flex and you don't like that use a booster, if your happy with your brake don't use a booster, it's simple really.

This is the last time i'm going to write about all this business, 'cus i guess people are just getting sick of it now, but Alex doesn't even have a downhill bike! Where is this coming from?!?

hahahahahaha thats sounds about right, lol

I've never seen real flex in forks, a booster might make the brake feel marginly stiffer, but if you want the performance, you're best off getting decent pads and a good grind if you havent already got them :)

Ta

Dean