Who Can Help Me...

Tomm

I need some help with designing something in html. Basically for a uni project I'm doing a questionnaire that will go out to around 500 people, with some simple multiple choice answers. How easy would it be to make a website to have all the questions on? And to be able to collect the data for me? I'm thinking it would be very hard.

I found a website (ThesisTools) that will do most of the work for me, but I don't think it's as professional as getting my own site up and running. However, if coding my own site is too hard, I'll have to use this (or some other site people know about?). If I use this, I need to put a table in that would look like this. I believe I can use my own html on this site, so how would I go about making that table in html?

post-40-1180049429_thumb.png

I would suggest using some kind of website to construct your questionnaire and process the results, it will be fairly time-consuming to create your own. The HTML side would be easy but the processing side would take some time, but maybe Simon could help you out.

However, here's something I cooked up. There's probably a more complicated way to do this but what the hell.

<table border="1" width="300px">
<tr width="150">
<td rowspan="2" colspan="2"> </td>
<td colspan="2">Patient had an MI</td>
</tr>
<tr width="150">
<td><strong>Yes</strong></td>
<td><strong>No</strong></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td rowspan="2">New Test A</td>
<td><strong>Positive</strong></td>