Wear A Helmet Kids,

robonatomz

well, iv been ridin for about 8 or 9 years all told, and somtimes i just hop around for a few min's with no lid on. last night i was doin a bit of riding only for about ten min's, and luckly i did wear my helmet. because, as i was sidehopping off of a big cable drum i some how left my front wheel at the top and fell straighto the groung backwards, about 4 feet at speed to the back of my head,

the outcome being one seriously fooked gyro, one monster of a head ache all day, wiplash(again) an elbo that wont work properly and a pretty painfull coxis! nice

basicly what im trying to say is, no matter how long you been riding, how good you think you are and how little time your just gonna nip out on you bike for, allways put your lid on. if i was not wearing it im sure i would not be typing this now, cuz the way my head feels now is not clever, so without a helmet, game over!

sorry to be all boring but it just opened my eyes to as how important it is to wear your helmet!

that said, see you in wales tomorrow, il be the one with cross eye's, worse than normal balance, a pack of paracetamol and a new helmet! lol

rob

Very true i had the same problem once , just hoping around in my garden , rear brake slipt and i went from the top of some pallets straight onto the floor , had to go to hospital with a concusion (hope i spelt that right!) ever since then before i put foot to pedal i stick my helmet on lol!

Adam

I done the same thing a few weeks ago, only difference being I didn't have my helmet on, came back and smashed my head into the concrete after the front wheel not coming off. Luckily my back/ass took some impact before my head hit.

But yeh, always wear your helmet!