Try-all Freewheel

t33zr

Just take the ones you have to your local bike shop and buy 50 bearings, you need to replace them all because when the bearings are running inside the freewheel they get ground down slightly, this means that the original ones won't be taking as much load as the new ones, which leads to the bearing races getting damaged.

Should of just left it on the bike and rid.. none of this cleaning crap lol. I wouldnt ride it with missing bearings but they could be the same size as acs ones.Doubt it

though for some reason , wouldnt it be just easyer to try and find most of the ones which were dropped if it was inside?

wouldnt it be just easyer to try and find most of the ones which were dropped if it was inside?

I dropped it OUTSIDE in the grass :( only 10-15 bearings missing, and i wont find them.... promise...

if i don't find any, i would just keep it as a spare-part freewheel... im using a new one atm....

you'll get away with 3 or 4 missing bearings no problem (well, you do with an ACS) but 10 or 15 would be asking for damage to the internals i think.

you'll remember do it over an ice cream tub next time won't you ? :P