Monty

liamshannon

i love the 2 bikes and im split between getting one or the other,

i like the monty 221 just for the fact that it feels realy agile ang easy to manouva

but i like the zhi for its great looks and the fact that their really strong!

i think im going for the monty because their so light and i like the double disk idea

but which ever i get i will be mainly riding street and i dont think their just for natural/competition riding

are they?

well they can be used for street if you look at people such as the bransweig? guys and the gerado garcia i think. ill post up the links in a min.

i also found one of the zhi which i love.

bransweig team.....

gerado garcia

these are basically all my favourite videos so enjoy, hope they help you make up your mind.

Edited by rudoxolty

Iv got a Monty 221Pr, i love it to ride but, i have had i two months and i have just found a lil crack under the steertube :(, they are a very nice frame to ride, but they are VERY weak, my mate snapped 2 in less than 6 months. so if your are concidering on getting one, expect it to crack in a few months time...

cheers...Shaun...(Y)

Iv got a Monty 221Pr, i love it to ride but, i have had i two months and i have just found a lil crack under the steertube sad.gif, they are a very nice frame to ride, but they are VERY weak, my mate snapped 2 in less than 6 months. so if your are concidering on getting one, expect it to crack in a few months time...

You are seriously doing stuff above your level if you crack it that soon, I'm not a hard rider, but My frame does take some heavy falls and drops and stuff, and apart from the scratches it is still in great shape after 5 months.

Very happy with it :D

You are seriously doing stuff above your level if you crack it that soon, I'm not a hard rider, but My frame does take some heavy falls and drops and stuff, and apart from the scratches it is still in great shape after 5 months.

Very happy with it :D

I wouldnt say im that hard of a rider, i dunno why it has cracked, but thats 3 of them just in my home town (Silsden) which have cracked :S

..Shaun..(Y)

Edited by 20inch_power