Advice Needed.

KiDsOn15

Hey guys, Sorry i hardly ever post at the moment; only just got out of hospital due to a motorcycle accident.

Soon i should get my compensation through from my motorcycle accident and i want a bike for when im off crutches and back up and running like new.

I really can't remember the name of the model but i know the company that builds the bike i want. It's Yaabaa. I was just wondering if anyone stocks the 26" yaabaa in the UK?

Its the old one with a burgundy kind of colour frame, All advice is creative and taken positively.

Hey guys, Sorry i hardly ever post at the moment; only just got out of hospital due to a motorcycle accident.

Soon i should get my compensation through from my motorcycle accident and i want a bike for when im off crutches and back up and running like new.

I really can't remember the name of the model but i know the company that builds the bike i want. It's Yaabaa. I was just wondering if anyone stocks the 26" yaabaa in the UK?

Its the old one with a burgundy kind of colour frame, All advice is creative and taken positively.

Not sure which frame you mean exactly, the Stinger or 1499. The Stinger has radically different geometry for this year and the 1499 is discontinued. Yaabaa are the budget brand of Koxx, Tartybikes are the official K-124/Koxx dealer so give them a bell if that's what you're really after. Also worth a shout just to get an idea of whats available and what could work for you within the budget you'll be looking at.

The 1499 had a really nice geo. Seriousley one of the nicest riding 26" frames i've ever played on.

Think it was roughly 1080, +30ish, 380, 72HA

Ali C was testing the stinger for Yaabaa, see him riding it in the 'Ali C in Czech' video

From memory these were similar but with quite long stays, about 390 I think - which on the ones i've played on i really didn't like