Where Is The Best Place To Ride In The Highlands?

yaabaaeuan

I'm round about inverness muir of ord (probibly never heard of it) and I like nateral and street :)

Where about in muir of ord? My little cousin is Conner Black, lives in Beually(sp). Muir has a shit hot golf course and the best shop in the world there. For natty under the north side of the kesseck bridge is good(at the life boat station) And ness is prob the best place for street. If you want to go further afeild then kinlochleaven cant be beaten on natty, plus on the way there is fort willium which has some good street spots and the nevis center is good for natty.

aberdeen is worth a visit for street as well. although a little closer to you is elgin which has some decent street riding (enough for a day i would say).

sorry to disagree with some of the boys up there, but inverness is sh*t for street. i havent ridden these rocks down under the bridge.

aberdeen is worth a visit for street as well. although a little closer to you is elgin which has some decent street riding (enough for a day i would say).

sorry to disagree with some of the boys up there, but inverness is sh*t for street. i havent ridden these rocks down under the bridge.

To be fair your prob right. But Im from out in the sticks so for me ness is shit hot lol. Forgot about deen. Well worth a day visit.