South Ayrshire Riding

first of all i want to say i live in Ayr in scotland south ayrshire,

is there any riders that live in the south ayrshire, east ayrshire etc? thanks in advance, looking for more folk to enjoy riding with

Im from Dumfries and now able to travel about a bit more, check out the rides and locations section, usually rides being organised in glasgow.

Comp on the 22nd at Bob Macgregor trials Academy in North Ayrshire. See competition section. Come and ride then you can meet most of Scotlands riders. Routes for every level.

thanks guys, i have been to the trials academy once before :) i might go check the comp out :)

Im from Dumfries and now able to travel about a bit more, check out the rides and locations section, usually rides being organised in glasgow.

thanks, do you ever ride in ayr or anywhere near there?

• 2 months later...

first of all i want to say i live in Ayr in scotland south ayrshire,

is there any riders that live in the south ayrshire, east ayrshire etc? thanks in advance, looking for more folk to enjoy riding with

Hi,

From east ayrshire here but I've been mainly down in Irvine re-aquainting myself with some fairly low quality trials riding. Did you manage to get a group together? I'd definately be interested if there is anything local going on.

• 5 years later...