Crossbow 20"

josh of super Leeds

They are beyond prototypes now. The pre-series for the team riders should be ready for the next world cup in Les Menuires. after that normal production will start and they should become available to the market. The initial setup was that they would sell directly via an on-line webshop. Not sure if this has changed or not.

They will be sold as complete bikes, they have most of the components under the Crossbrow brand as well. But I am sure framekits will be available as well.

• Like 1

The pre-series were indeed delivered this weekend in Les Menuires for the team riders. Here is a picture of my daughters bike. It is a custom buildup, so not the standard bike. Standard it will become with hope brakes not the Brake Force One brakes as on my daughters bike. 

It is a great bike. Good build quality and light. Hers is at 7.3kg, the standard bike a little bit heavier at 7.5kg.

They are working hard now on getting the production bikes out. They will sell them directly via the Crossbow website, which is still under development. And also at Vertigo dealer. It is a new brand and they want to make sure quality is good so things take time. I will update this post a soon as I have more information on the availibility of the production bikes.

DSC_4204.JPG

• Like 4

• 1 month later...
16 hours ago, josh of super Leeds said:

Thank's for the update. I can't wait for a look at these. Any idea of price on frame and fork set up?

No not yet. Currently some of the new components are being tested both during competitions as during special testing sessions. after the World Championships they are going to work on the website and more information should become available. I will update as soon as I have news

• Like 1

• 1 month later...