Stanley Park, Blackpool, UK. Anyone ever ridden it?

CC12345678910

Went past in the work van the other day and caught a glimpse of a large skatepark and BMX track and I've been meaning to look it up ever since. I took note of a nearby private members club thingy and that the zoo wasn't that far away, so I've just been looking it up on g maps. I tracked the place down, stuck on 3D mode and used a screenshot add-on to grab these visualisations. I hope the files are not too large.

=Stanley park blackpoo;.pngStanley park skatepark.png

Stanley park BMX track.png

Co-ordinates should anyone care are 53.8123105,-3.0227741 (copy and paste back into google). Just after some info on the spot really as I read a story on a local paper website that the wooden ramps were't being maintainted all that well. Anyone ever ridden the place or know anything about it? The BMX track looks like it'd be good fun anyhow.

Edited by CC12345678910

The BMX track is pretty fun.  The skatepark is fairly average.  There was a fun streetier bit to play around on a little further into the park though, although I don't know if it'll still be there.  Can see part of it at around 7:30-ish (the start of my bit of the video):