Handcrafted bike and an electric unibike

Rheys

Hello everyone! I just want to share with you my "monobo" bike. It's a handcrafted bike imported from the Philippines and I really love its look. What do you think about it? I've just got it yesterday and I will use it tomorrow for a test drive at the park together with my family! :) My son will be riding his electric unicycle like this one here. I was telling him to use the traditional bike since it will help him have some exercise. But he still want this ebike instead. Oh!! Kids these days. Too much technology, eh?

AB_Speeder_side.jpg

19657307_1403444649723820_1831473526032491751_n.jpg

4 hours ago, Rheys said:

What do you think about it? 

19657307_1403444649723820_1831473526032491751_n.jpg

Lol! This must be the worst photoshop job I've seen in my life! The longer I look, the funnier it gets. And that E-Bike thing is an ugly motherf**ker as well.

6 hours ago, Rheys said:

I was telling him to use the traditional bike since it will help him have some exercise. But he still want this ebike instead. Oh!! Kids these days. Too much technology, eh?

You'd need an exercise stand and a VR headset. Riding bikes using muscles is so passé. 

Is that other bike made from wood? Looks like it could flex quite a bit.

• 1 year later...