Chris G's First Vid

Corish

A kid who rides with CLS, CLS gave him his old Monty, then he broke it so he got a Python, he had been riding 6 weeks and was bloody good, and he was going out with CLS' sister Katie...(Think thats her name) and he released a vid and got bummed.

A kid who rides with CLS, CLS gave him his old Monty, then he broke it so he got a Python, he had been riding 6 weeks and was bloody good, and he was going out with CLS' sister Katie...(Think thats her name) and he released a vid and got bummed.

Seems like someones been doing there homework on him, maybe a secret bummer of chris himself? :P"

and yes he is also actually a very good rider for the time he's been doing trials (Y)

Yes i still have the vid its just called Chris_G i do believe, i can upload it for you tomorrow if you want??

Edited by Bondy

i allways thought you bummered me jon (Y) haha

he goes/went out with cls' sister? nice aha