Python 06

Technical Tom

Hi, thought i would share with you my bike. Well here it is (Y)

IPB Image

IPB Image

Quick Spec

Rear gold profile on a gold koxx rim, gold hope xc on a echo front rim

Zoo bars and echo stem

KHE Collapse chain

Middleburn cranks

Hope mono mini 180

Echo CNC forks

Heatsink CNC'ed Backings (1 Plaz and 1 Coust)

Echo CNC'ed mounts gold

Echo headset in gold

And finally a RB lever blade.

Comments welcomed (Y)

Thanks,

Tom.

EDIT: sorry for the images being soooo big.

Edited by onza_tom123

Where Can you get Gold Zoo! stickers?

Btw awesome bike, Im gonna get a python but dont know if i want a GU because i have rode a GU long and i ent rode a python properly but i really like the GU.

But im more of a drop/drop gap sort of rider so i want something strong aswell as being good for ups etc?

What you think?

Does she ride nice :rolleyes:

It's the most nicest thing to ride in the world. I thought it would juts ride too much on the back wheel but it doesn't. My sidehops and gapping have improved dramatically from the moment i went onto it, well to be fair my whole riding has improved. I have rode a GU and it felt stiff and hand no variation to it once on the back wheel, take for instance Sam Wheeler he had a python then he got a GU and he hated, now he is back on pyhton, in my opinion i would go for the python.

Also as you said where can you get gold ZOO! sickers from? i wouldn't mind a pair.

Anyways thanks for all the comments (Y)

Tom.

It's the most nicest thing to ride in the world. I thought it would juts ride too much on the back wheel but it doesn't. My sidehops and gapping have improved dramatically from the moment i went onto it, well to be fair my whole riding has improved. I have rode a GU and it felt stiff and hand no variation to it once on the back wheel, take for instance Sam Wheeler he had a python then he got a GU and he hated, now he is back on pyhton, in my opinion i would go for the python.

Also as you said where can you get gold ZOO! sickers from? i wouldn't mind a pair.

Anyways thanks for all the comments (Y)

Tom.

You will have to get them custom made.

People don't like the GU because of the short stays apparntly there not nice to gap unlike the python with huge stays :P .

If your wanting to do drop gaps then the python.

But Tom you know black is the new gold ;) .