When Is The Next Liverpool Ride?

monkeymoped

:wizard: :wizard: :wizard: when is the next street ride in liverpool ?????????????????????????????????? needs to be soon

although i won't be riding due to 2 slipped discs in the top of my back and just made it worse today..........but i will bring my camera and/or video camera ,so you'll have to pull the moves etc. blah blah you know it goes

come on give me some dates??????????????????????????

:wizard: :wizard: :wizard: i think a good deal of us will ride there as not to far from town , but you can get parking up by the uni by the catholic cathedral (paddy's wigwam), and i think its free or at least cheap

:wub::wub: is it still 11am outside st.georges hall opposite lime street station?????????????????????????????????????????????????

i sooo wish i could ride but i still have no wheel and iv snapped a ligament in my foot and sprained my ankle

butttt.... on the 18th im 17 so ill have my new wheel then the weekend after that ill be riding either southport or liverpool were ever is good for you lot, i havnt seen you lot from liverpool for a while and havnt seen jim for fookin years lol would be good to ride again so in about 2 weeks ish ill put a post up so keep you eye's open ladies :P

sean

x