What Pressure

deeco

There is no specific rules for tire pressure. Usually the pressure should just be enough for you to feel the rim against sharp obstacles when you land on them.

If you do natural, you might have to lower the pressure a bit because of the irregular shapes so that your tire will be wider. However, if you are more into street you might like to increase the pressure. Just look at Danny Macaskill.. So in short, low pressure means better balance, grip and rebound but higher risk to damage your rim and higher pressure is basically the inverse..

You just have to try different pressures and find what fits you the best.

Good ride.

Yep, all depends on your riding style and your weight, and most importantly what feels "right" to you.

Pump your tyres up to about 35 psi then gradually let them down until they feel good and aren't you aren't rimming out on walls/ rocks/ whatever, it's usually a good way to establish what you like...

For example, I run 50-60 psi on my 24", friends of mine run 15psi on their TGS bikes - all personal choice dude!